Is it true that “familiarity breeds contempt”—even when it comes to a place as great as Naples, Florida? Sometimes those of us who call the Naples area home forget just how wonderful it is to live here.
If you’ve lived here for a while, it’s possible that some of what makes Naples such a spectacular place to live may have become a bit commonplace. Or it could be that you’re just not seeing it anymore. Here’s a quick look at a few of the advantages of living in Naples:
- Hit the Beach: Naples has some of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches anywhere in the United States, including Delnor-Wiggins Pass Beach, which made list of the top 10 beaches in the country. Whether you’re into activities such as jet skiing, swimming or playing volleyball, you can find it at Naples’ beaches. Or you can simply relax and soak up the sun. When is the last time you hit the beach?
- Cruise Downtown: The downtown area known as “Old Naples” provides a truly unique Naples experience. The sidewalks along 5thAvenue are packed with a huge variety of people out to eat, have a drink, shop or watch others parade through the streets. You’ll also find art galleries and other cultural events. It’s an atmosphere you just won’t find at the mall.
- Naples Style: One of the fun things about Naples is the rich diversity of languages, ethnicities and nationalities among its residents. This diversity is best represented in the wide range of neighborhoods, architectural styles, activities and dining. There is no one “Naples style.” You never have to be bored by the same old architecture or cullinary offerings.
- Enjoy the Weather: What’s not to enjoy? According to U.S. Climate Data, the average temperature In Naples is 75 degrees. And what’s even better is that the average low for January is 53 degrees! You can be outside almost any day of the year doing your favorite activities. Winter? Who needs it?
- Outdoor Activities: Speaking of spending time outdoors, you can play tennis, swim, boat, fish (from your boat or from the Naples Pier) or get in a round of golf almost anytime. No matter where you live, you’re probably just a few minutes from one of Naples’ many great golf courses.
- Safety: If safety and security are important to you, take comfort in knowing that the crime rate in Naples falls below the national average. And the violent crime rate is almost 60 percent lower than the average in the rest of the state of Florida. What kind of price tag can you put on peace of mind?
Maybe it’s time to get out and take a fresh look at life in Naples! We live in a great place. And if you’re ready for a fresh look in your Naples home, we can help, whether it’s a kitchen remodel, a bathroom renovation, a whole house remodel or adding on a room.